Rideshare is very popular in Sydney with several operators to choose from including
- Uber – offering UberX, UberXL, Black, Black SUV, and WAV
- GoCatch – Australian-owned, no surge pricing
- Didi – China-based company now operating in Sydney
- OLA – offering luxury cars, sedan and SUV
- Shebah – Women drivers who only pick up women and children, or pre-booked trips with men who are accompanying women – kid’s car seat on board.
Cheapest Ride Share in Sydney
Rates can change but in a recent survey by A Current Affair, they declared OLA the cheapest in comparison to UBER and Didi.
If your new to rideshare services make sure to watch out for special offers and promotions. Most companies offer incentives including free rides and bonuses for referring friends.